Madison High is a single-camera comedy set at Madison High School, a school aiming to build up a revolutionary theater program by having the students produce an original theater piece based on their lives. This show incorporates a "song-and-dance" storytelling format akin to Disney's successful High School Musical franchise.Songs for the show are reportedly being commissioned for the show by both the production studio and from Disney's music label, Hollywood Records. Luke Benward and G. Hannelius will be the lead characters in the series revealed in May 2011 on the popular sharing-website YouTube. According to director Paul Hoen formerly of Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam Luke Benward's & Leah Lewis characters will be a parody of the romance of High School Musical characters Troy Bolton & Gabriela Montez.
- Devin Daniels (played by Luke Benward)– a confident, laid-back athletics expert with more intelligence than he lets on. Even though he's masculine and athletic in motocross, he yearns for something more.
- Wednesday Malone (played by Bailee Madison )– an overachiever driven to be an actress. So focused on success, she skipped a grade or two and tries to look older than she actually is.
- Peyton Hall (played by Leah Lewis)– an indie-rock band member at Madison High. She is a fiercely independent, witty socialite and a natural actress unaware of her talent.
- Cherry O'Keefe (played by Katherine McNamara)– a future-chic fashionista who found stardom among her peers by starting an extremely popular high school gossip blog. Initially shy, she has morphed into a self-entitled celebrity who will do anything to get what she wants.
- Harvey Flynn (played by Mark Indelicato)– a know-it-all perfectionist who is president of the drama club and a stage manager. With his sights on Broadway, Harvey will do anything to get his way.
- Colby Baker (played by Nolan Sotillo)– an eccentric otaku and the cousin of Peyton who sees the world like a comic-book. Obsessed with manga, he is a great artist but shy about his talent.
- Ms. Darbus (played by Alyson Reed)– the drama teacher who gets relocated from East High to Madison High. She occasionally mentions the cast of the High School Musical Films.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|